Bulk EZ is a dual cure dental restorative composite designed for direct restorations. When allowed to selfcure, Bulk EZ features excellent physical properties for posterior restorations and offers an unlimited depth of cure. Light curing is only needed to harden the air inhibited top layer after self-curing. With no layering required, time savings over light cured bulk composites are over 60%. Unlike other dual cure composites, Bulk EZ is compatible with all bonding agents. The directed and “right” shrinkage of Bulk EZ offers the best interproximal margins. No voids or gaps are formed at the bottom of the restoration as a result of curing, limiting the risk for post-operative sensitivity or recurrent decay, which is often seen at the interproximal gingival margin.
Features and Benefits:
• Unlimited depth of cure, guarantees complete curing in the deepest cavities.
• Best interproximal margins and lowest degree of microleakage compared to the competition.
• One step bulk placement - no layering required - unlimited depth of cure!
• Compatible with all methacrylate-based bonding agents.
• No sonic vibrator needed for placement.
• High radiopacity.
• Fast setting.