Sandblasting is fast and easy with most surface roughening procedures requiring only a few seconds. All models feature carbide tips and two abrasive jars for rapid abrasive change.
Ref # 22005-01
Each model includes: • Stainless steel handpiece • .048 carbide nozzle assembly • 9’ air line • Instruction manual
• The MicroEtcher IIA has a permanently afﬁxed jar lid and spill resistant abrasive ﬁlter.
• Fully Autoclavable 360 degree rotatable, slim proﬁle nozzle offers better intraoral usability.
• Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
• Aiding in intraoral porcelain repair
• Prepping for pit & ﬁ ssure restoration
• Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
• Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
• Debriding bur preps for best esthetics & bonds